Attend our free event to learn more about the NDIS fundamentals, tips on bringing your plan to life and making an informed choice about Self Direction and Self Management.
You’ll hear from members of the Mable community engagement team who have a decades worth of experience in the disability support sector combined. Plus hear the personal stories of their journey with the NDIS.
It’s a jam-packed three and a half hour session that will leave you feeling more confident, informed and capable of taking control of your own NDIS journey using the Mable online platform.
For your convenience we are running events in the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and the Gold Coast and will provide light lunch and refreshments.
- What is Mable and why we are here
- Your pathway and journey with the NDIS and why choice and control will lead to better outcomes
- What’s the difference between the Local Area Coordinators and Support Coordinators?
- Fundamentals of Self Direction and how you can take control of your NDIS journey
- What is the difference between Plan Management or Self Management
- How to bring your plan to life
- How to assemble your team with Mable
Please register today for free to save your spot!